Saturday, May 21, 2005

grudge

We had dance practice today. Oh shut up. I know I dont seem like the kind to join dance. But what chice do I have? Its not like a lot of people will join. And its called MASS dance for a reason. Ahaha People tend to associate dancing with being a bimbo. Wth. Ahahaha So, if I join dance, does that make me a bimbo? Yeah right.

Twoeight is doomed. None of the soccer players came today for practice. And not we dont have that many dancers. All of them want to back out and join banner. Wth Its like as though banner is waay easier or something. No one's co-operating much. Inevitably, we will all suffer the consequences unless some people realise soon how their acts of selfishness and self-centeredness have taken a toll on the class. I have never ever ever disliked the class so much. I doubt you know the extent of my frustration so please....
... dont drag us down with you, PLEASE.

I changed the layout. Its not mine. But its nice, no? I think I'm going to stick with it for a veeery loong time. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home